Karrayili acts as an agent for the Department of Transport to provide Remote Licensing Services. In this capacity, Karrayili can
support participants in gaining their Learner’s Permit. We will also help participants to acquire the necessary ID to apply for their permit and to resolve licensing issues after disqualifications, suspensions and cancellations. Karrayili can conduct the theory tests for eligible participants and issue Certificates of Achievement. These can be taken to the Department of Transport, together with an application form and ID, and used to gain their Learners Permit. Remote Licensing consists of the following:-
- Checking licence status
- Checking for unpaid fines
- Applying for and organising the necessary ID
- Helping to organize the payment of outstanding fines with Centrelink
- Support preparing for the theory test
- Administrating and resulting theory tests
- Eyesight testing
- Issuing of Certificate of Achievement
- Organising forms, ID and Certificate for visit to Department of Transport
Remote Licensing is a free service.
Our aim is to assist client in gaining or developing the required skills to pass any driving test. We offer no guarantee, it is up to the individual to succeed. Lessons can be done in Karrayili’s training vehicle (subject to availability) or your own.
Payment is required upfront before the lesson. At least 24 hours notice must be given for cancellations.
Driving Lessons range from $15.00 – $30.00 per hour subject to employment status.
Please contact Karrayili for more details.